Her er du:
KINGSTON Secure Digital 8GB SDHC, Class4, SD2.0 specification
KINGSTON Secure Digital 8GB SDHC, Class4, SD2.0 specification (SD4/8GB)
Secure Digital Cards - High-Capacity
Performance and capacity redefined with Kingston's SD High-Capacity memory cards.
Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification. They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.
Starting at 4 GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston’s SDHC cards use new speed "class" ratings known as Class 2, 4 and 6 that deliver a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
Although identical in size to todays standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty† and 24/7 live technical support.
- Capacity* — 4GB, 8GB
- Dimensions — 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
- Weight — 0.09 ozs (2.5 g)
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 2: 2 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Class 4: 4 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Class 6: 6 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature —-13º F to 185º F
- (-25º C to 85 º C)
- Storage Temperature —-40º F to 185º F
- (-40º C to 85º C)
- Voltage — 3.3v
- Compliant — with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification
- Secure — built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible — with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format — FAT 32
- Reliable — lifetime warranty†
- Simple — as easy as plug-and-play